Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and ticket with a Park Hopper® or Park Hopper Plus Option Aug. 21-Sept. 30, Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 8-23, 2017 when you book April 24-July 7, 2017.
With this offer, you can enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities – including early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, Extra Magic Hours, complimentary Resort transportation, standard parking and entertaining amenities!
When you stay at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, they get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort, you get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan that allows you to enjoy a quick bite!
Booking Window: April 24-July 7, 2017
Travel Window: Aug. 21-Sept. 30, Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 8-23, 2017
Excludes the following room types and Disney Resort hotels:
- 3-bedroom villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Additional exclusion for Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27 and Dec. 8-23, 2017:
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Disney Guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels with Magic Your Way Vacation Packages can choose a Disney Dining Plan. The Disney Dining Plans offer guests the opportunity to pre pay for meals throughout their vacation at over 100 locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Currently, there are three types of Dining Plans:
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan: Everyone in your party ages 3+ will receive 2 quick service meals and 2 snacks for each night of your package stay and a refillable mug that can be refilled at any self service beverage island at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Dining Plan: Everyone in your party ages 3+ will receive 1 table service meal, 1 quick service meal and 2 snacks for each night of your package stay and a refillable mug that can be refilled at any self service beverage island at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan: Everyone in your party ages 3+ will receive 3 meals (table service or quick service) and 2 snacks for each night of your package stay and a refillable mug that can be refilled at any self service beverage island at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Snacks: I think the snack options are my boys favorite part of the dining plan. Some of the many options are: ice cream, popsicles, popcorn, 12 oz. hot drinks, milk or juice, whole fruit, 20 oz. bottle and fountain drinks, bag of snacks.
- Quick Service Meals: Think of this as “fast food” where you order at a counter and find a seat. The quick service meals include 1 entree and 1 nonalcoholic beverage.
- Table Service Meals: These meals are what my boys call sit down meals where a waiter will take your order and bring your meal. Table service meals include 1 entree, 1 dessert, 1 nonalcoholic beverage OR 1 full buffet or family style meal. Breakfast is the same minus the dessert.
- Signature Dining and Dinner Shows: These restaurants offer a more upscale, elegant table service option and require 2 table service meal credits. Currently there are 18 signature dining restaurants and 3 dinner shows. You can see the complete list of restaurants at this link.
- Private In Room Dining/ Pizza Delivery: In Room Dining includes 1 entree, 1 dessert, and 1 nonalcoholic beverage. You will be charged 2 meals for each private in room dining meal ordered.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items that are more than a single serving (box of doughnuts, jar of peanut butter)
- Items served in a souvenir container (drinks, popcorn)
- Items sold from recreational rental counters
- Items considered to be merchandise (bottle toppers, glow cubes, bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table service locations
An automatic 18% gratuity charge will be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more. An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan (such as alcoholic beverages).
Many of Disney’s Table Service restaurants book quickly, and reservations are highly recommended. You can reserve dining up to 180 days in advance online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. If you book your trip with me, I’ll be happy to wake up early 180 days prior to your trip to book your reservations for you!
Are you interested in visiting Walt Disney World and the new Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park? You can save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights May 28-Aug. 31, 2017 when they book March 27-July 14, 2017.
Pandora – The World of Avatar opens on May 27, 2017 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. You will have the opportunity to visit this new area and visit those classic favorites at the other three parks at Walt Disney World.
For a limited time, May 27-July 4, 2017, Guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar beyond regular Park hours.
Nightly Extra Magic Hours will take place from 11 p.m.-1 a.m. only in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. This offering will provide Guests with an additional opportunity to enjoy everything Pandora – The World of Avatar has to offer – including navigating a mystical river, flying on a back of a banshee and walking under floating mountains. Please note valid Theme Park admission and a Resort ID are required.
Booking Window: March 27-July 14, 2017
Travel Window: May 28-Aug. 31, 2017
One of our favorite FREE things to do at Walt Disney World is to take a ride on one of the many boats. Disney does an excellent job in transporting it’s guests all around the Walt Disney World Resort. In addition to the boats, you can also use buses or the monorail. There are rumors that a gondola system is also being added to connect several Disney hotels, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Currently, there are several areas where you can utilize the free boat transportation:
- Ferry Boats connect the Transportation and Ticket Center to Magic Kingdom. The ferries begin operating 30 minutes prior to park opening including Extra Magic Hours. They operate until 1.5 hours after park closing, including Extra Magic Hours.
- Boat Launchers and Cruisers are used to transport guests from The Polynesian Resort, Grand Floridian Resort, Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness to Magic Kingdom.
- Friendship Boats carry guests from Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios to the Dolphin and Swan Resort, Beach ad Yacht Club, and the Boardwalk.
- Sassagoula River Cruise is a beautiful ride carrying guests from Disney Springs to Port Orleans, Saratoga Springs, and Old Key West. There is also boat transportation between Disney Springs West Side, Marketplace, and the Landing.