I love a good party! Especially if it’s Disney Themed! We have had our share of Disney parties: Toy Story, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Star Wars, Finding Nemo and our upcoming #DisneySide (Magic Kingdom themed) party. I’m a traditionalist. I like to print my invitations and mail them to my guests. I remember how excited I was as a kid to get mail. My boys still get excited when they get mail. I think children like getting mail out of the mailbox. An email- not so much!
Even being a “traditionalist” when it comes to invitations, I did go to the Punchbowl site and started designing my own digital invitations for a fictitious party. I can say the experience was great! It was easy to navigate the web site, choose my design and enter the details of the party.
- Is this a potluck party? Will everyone bring food to share?
- Is there a gift registry to link to?
- What are the invitation response options- number attending, can the invite be forwarded, etc?
- Do you want to link it to social media?
- Can others see the guest list and who is coming?
- How do you want to customize the RSVP?