Moose Toys, the company who makes Shopkins, has partnered with Disney to create Disney Crossy Road collectables. These new toys were available in stores on April 2. My boys and I were sent some samples last month to review here on my blog. Now, we have been offered the opportunity to share these great collectable figures with one of you!
|last month’s Disney Crossy Road Surprises|
|this month’s Disney Crossy Road Surprises|
I’m excited to be sharing a list of “Unique Things to Pack for a Disney Trip” on the Exclusive Travel Partners blog today! Check out my list and see if there is anything you’d like to add. I always like good ideas of things you find unique to pack.
Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel and ticket with a Park Hopper® or Park Hopper Plus Option Aug. 21-Sept. 30, Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 8-23, 2017 when you book April 24-July 7, 2017.
With this offer, you can enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities – including early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, Extra Magic Hours, complimentary Resort transportation, standard parking and entertaining amenities!
When you stay at a select Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, they get the Disney Dining Plan with a variety of delicious dining options! When you stay at a select Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort, you get the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan that allows you to enjoy a quick bite!
Booking Window: April 24-July 7, 2017
Travel Window: Aug. 21-Sept. 30, Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27, Dec. 8-23, 2017
Excludes the following room types and Disney Resort hotels:
- 3-bedroom villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Additional exclusion for Nov. 14-20, Nov. 25-27 and Dec. 8-23, 2017:
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Disney Guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels with Magic Your Way Vacation Packages can choose a Disney Dining Plan. The Disney Dining Plans offer guests the opportunity to pre pay for meals throughout their vacation at over 100 locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Currently, there are three types of Dining Plans:
- Disney Quick Service Dining Plan: Everyone in your party ages 3+ will receive 2 quick service meals and 2 snacks for each night of your package stay and a refillable mug that can be refilled at any self service beverage island at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Dining Plan: Everyone in your party ages 3+ will receive 1 table service meal, 1 quick service meal and 2 snacks for each night of your package stay and a refillable mug that can be refilled at any self service beverage island at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan: Everyone in your party ages 3+ will receive 3 meals (table service or quick service) and 2 snacks for each night of your package stay and a refillable mug that can be refilled at any self service beverage island at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Snacks: I think the snack options are my boys favorite part of the dining plan. Some of the many options are: ice cream, popsicles, popcorn, 12 oz. hot drinks, milk or juice, whole fruit, 20 oz. bottle and fountain drinks, bag of snacks.
- Quick Service Meals: Think of this as “fast food” where you order at a counter and find a seat. The quick service meals include 1 entree and 1 nonalcoholic beverage.
- Table Service Meals: These meals are what my boys call sit down meals where a waiter will take your order and bring your meal. Table service meals include 1 entree, 1 dessert, 1 nonalcoholic beverage OR 1 full buffet or family style meal. Breakfast is the same minus the dessert.
- Signature Dining and Dinner Shows: These restaurants offer a more upscale, elegant table service option and require 2 table service meal credits. Currently there are 18 signature dining restaurants and 3 dinner shows. You can see the complete list of restaurants at this link.
- Private In Room Dining/ Pizza Delivery: In Room Dining includes 1 entree, 1 dessert, and 1 nonalcoholic beverage. You will be charged 2 meals for each private in room dining meal ordered.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items that are more than a single serving (box of doughnuts, jar of peanut butter)
- Items served in a souvenir container (drinks, popcorn)
- Items sold from recreational rental counters
- Items considered to be merchandise (bottle toppers, glow cubes, bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table service locations
An automatic 18% gratuity charge will be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more. An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan (such as alcoholic beverages).
Many of Disney’s Table Service restaurants book quickly, and reservations are highly recommended. You can reserve dining up to 180 days in advance online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. If you book your trip with me, I’ll be happy to wake up early 180 days prior to your trip to book your reservations for you!