|image from wdwnews.com|
Did you know today was National S’mores Day? August 10 marks this special day for a fabulous dessert! You can easily make your own s’mores at home over the fire, or follow this Disneyland recipe to make your own S’mores Bake! However, if you are at Walt Disney World on August 10, make sure you indulge on these tasty twists to the common s’more.
- Head to your favorite resort at Walt Disney World for s’mores around the campfire!
- Enjoy a S’mores Cupcake or S’mores Cheesecake at Wilderness Lodge. You can find the recipe for the cupcake over at Mouzekateerz!
- At Le Cellier in Epcot, you can enjoy a kids s’mores dessert! A scoop of vanilla ice cream is sandwiched between two gourmet chocolate covered graham cracker cookies. A rainbow sprinkled marshmallow is stuck into the top of the sandwich!
- You can also get S’mores at 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios. Or try to make ’em at home! 🙂
- At The Main Street Confectionary in Magic Kingdom, you can try a S’mores Sandwich!
- I’ve heard that in Epcot at Kringla Bakeri, you can try S’mores in a glass, simply called “S’more.”
- S’mores Fudge is also found throughout the parks, where fudge is sold.