|phone charging station at the Rapunzel
bathrooms at Magic Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney Springs
- Disney’s BoardWalk
- All Resort Hotels
- Fort Wilderness (but you must pick up a cable modem kit at Meadow Trading Post)
To access complimentary Wi-Fi, simply select the Walt Disney World Resort network from a Wi-Fi enabled device and begin browsing the internet, checking email, uploading photos to social media and more!
- Never unplug anything to charge your phone
- Only use the plugs in the Child Care Centers or First Aid areas if you are legitimately using these spaces for the intended purpose.
- Never leave your phone unattended.
- Don’t block walkways or sidewalks waiting on your phone to charge.
- Don’t move furniture or displays to get to a plug.
- Don’t remove outlet covers in order to charge.
- While dining, look for tables near a plug. This way you can eat and charge at the same time.
Once you go through Cinderella Castle into Fantasyland, you will find the store, Sir Mickey’s, on your right. If you pay attention, you can see the beanstalk vines poking through the windows and rafters of this shop. Inside, you’ll find Mickey and several other nods to this short, Mickey and the Beanstalk.
|Thanks to James and Lisa from Home Is Where The Mouse Is for this image!|