Recently, I was offered the opportunity to review a new book on my iPad. My new friend, Clare Swindlehurst from The Super Mommy Club, sent me an advanced review copy of her new book, How to Save Time, Money, Memories and More on Your Disney World Vacation.
When I first read the title, I was very excited! I’m always looking for new, creative ways to save money for a Disney vacation. I want to go more than my budget will allow! But, when I started reading her book, I was pleasantly surprised. This wasn’t a book full of ways to save money. While it did offer several suggestions of ways to save money on a Disney vacation, it offered so much more!
A few of the ways to save for your Disney trip were using specific credit cards, saving lose change, shopping around for airfares, weighing the costs of staying on property and which park tickets to purchase. All of the information was excellent. Several things she mentioned, I had not even thought about before!
Some of the additional things to “save” in her book were:
- Save time in the parks. Complete with 12 secrets needed for successful Disney vacation planning.
- Save a table. She stresses the importance of Advanced Dining Reservations.
- Save the best seat in the house. This is all about getting the best seats for shows, parades and fireworks.
- Save your sanity by taking a rest. She shares ideas for taking breaks inside and outside the parks during your vacation.
- Save time for some romance. Since I have been on a “no kids allowed” Disney trip with my husband, I understand how awesome WDW can be when it comes to romance! She has great suggestions for keeping the romance alive in this place full of children!
- You’ll have to read the book yourself to find out what else she Saves!