Almost wordless today…
I love the attention to detail at Disney! Everywhere you look Disney has taken time to add the “Disney touch”. You can find this everywhere- bathrooms, attractions, restaurants, sidewalks, costumes, landscapes, resorts, EVERYWHERE!
Have you ever paid attention to the details in the small train scene at the Germany pavilion in Epcot? Here are two shots of the same small house by the tracks- one in spring, one at Christmas. I would have never thought to add Christmas decorations to that small house, but Disney did!
Rider switch is technically a FREE service provided to families while visiting Walt Disney World. You do have to have park tickets purchased to be able to utilize rider switch!
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Stitch’s Great Escape
- Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
- Frozen Ever After
- Mission: SPACE
- Test Track
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Tours The Adventures Continue
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Expedition Everest- Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Kali River Rapids
- Primeval Whirl
Guests can purchase the map and stickers at the following locations: Disney Traders, Festival Center, Pin Central and World Traveler (International Gateway). Note: Maps, stickers and pins are available while supplies last. No discounts apply. Purchasing limits may apply.
|phone charging station at the Rapunzel
bathrooms at Magic Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney Springs
- Disney’s BoardWalk
- All Resort Hotels
- Fort Wilderness (but you must pick up a cable modem kit at Meadow Trading Post)
To access complimentary Wi-Fi, simply select the Walt Disney World Resort network from a Wi-Fi enabled device and begin browsing the internet, checking email, uploading photos to social media and more!
- Never unplug anything to charge your phone
- Only use the plugs in the Child Care Centers or First Aid areas if you are legitimately using these spaces for the intended purpose.
- Never leave your phone unattended.
- Don’t block walkways or sidewalks waiting on your phone to charge.
- Don’t move furniture or displays to get to a plug.
- Don’t remove outlet covers in order to charge.
- While dining, look for tables near a plug. This way you can eat and charge at the same time.