1. When you arrive at the park, head straight to Guest Services and request a Birthday Button! These are free and will get you special attention throughout the day from cast members and park guests.
3. Order a birthday cake to be delivered to your table at a restaurant on property. Call (407) 827-2253 48-hours before the special meal to make arrangements.
4. Make reservations (180 days in advance) at the birthday persons favorite restaurant on property- don’t forget #2!!
5. Decorate your hotel room while the birthday guest is sleeping or taking a shower! Or for a price, you have have decorations sent to your room from Disney Florist! Call 407-939-4438 for prices and learn more about the packages at Disney Florist.
6. Book a “Pirate and Pals Fireworks Voyage” on the birthday night. Prices are $54 for adults and $31 for children; for more info visit Pirate and Pals Fireworks Voyage.
8. Buy a birthday hat at any of the souvenir shops on Disney Property and have the birthday guest wear it all day!
9. Plan a private birthday party at Goofy’s Candy Co in Downtown Disney!
10. Let the birthday guest choose the activities for the day.
11. Buy a special birthday pin or souvenir for the birthday guest!
What do you like to do to celebrate birthdays at Walt Disney World?
I finally figured it out! I made a “button” for my blog. It only took 3 months, but I did it. Feel free to grab it and post it on your blog, if you’d like! 🙂 Thanks to Jodi from Magical Mouse Schoolhouse for helping me with the code and thanks to Melissa from Disney on Wheels for offering to do it for me! It was her offer that sparked me to try it on my own! If you haven’t “met” these ladies yet, I highly encourage you to do so.
<a href=”http://www.adisneymomsthoughts.com”><img width=”120″ alt=”A Disney Moms Thoughts” src=”http://adisneymomsthoughts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/button.png” height=”120″ /></a>