I have many “go to” or “must have” web sites when planning my Walt Disney World vacations. I could literally spend ALL day bouncing from Disney web site to web site reading about trip reports, restaurant reviews, Disney news, saving strategies, tricks and tips, crafts and more.
Here are just a few of my favorite, Must Have, Disney web sites, in no particular order:
- The Magical Blogorail. This is a group of Disney bloggers who join together to share thoughts on a specific Disney topic. When they aren’t participating in a Blogorail Loop, they all have fabulous blogs all sharing their unique love of Disney.
- Disney Parks Blog (and all of Disney’s Site) This is really a no brainer! If anyone loves Disney, they are most likely familiar with the Disney web site. The Disney Parks Blog has great info about the history of Disney, food, attractions, current happenings, special events and more.
- Your First Visit While this is written for the first time WDW visitor, I still visit this site when planning my trips! He has fabulous information about park crowds, when to visit, where to stay, how long to stay and more. I suggest this site to anyone going for a first or ninety-first visit!
- Walt Disney World News Exactly what the site’s name says- WDW News. You can learn all types of things about Walt Disney World travel, parks, vacation planning, upcoming events, facts, videos, photos and more.
- The Mouse For Less This site is full of great news and information about WDW, Disneyland, Disney Cruises and special savings.
- All Ears All Ears is one of my go to sites! She has great info about Disney past and present. Recipes, travel reports, hotel information, planning and so much more.
- MouseSavers This site offers amazing ways to save money on planning your Disney vacations. If you want to take a Disney vacation without spending a ton of money, this is your site!
- WDWMagic You can find Walt Disney World news, info, videos, photos, reviews and even join in on discussions on the forums.
- Easy WDW This is a another planning site to help you with your vacation. You can find information about when to go, where to stay and crowds.