|phone charging station at the Rapunzel
bathrooms at Magic Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney Springs
- Disney’s BoardWalk
- All Resort Hotels
- Fort Wilderness (but you must pick up a cable modem kit at Meadow Trading Post)
To access complimentary Wi-Fi, simply select the Walt Disney World Resort network from a Wi-Fi enabled device and begin browsing the internet, checking email, uploading photos to social media and more!
- Never unplug anything to charge your phone
- Only use the plugs in the Child Care Centers or First Aid areas if you are legitimately using these spaces for the intended purpose.
- Never leave your phone unattended.
- Don’t block walkways or sidewalks waiting on your phone to charge.
- Don’t move furniture or displays to get to a plug.
- Don’t remove outlet covers in order to charge.
- While dining, look for tables near a plug. This way you can eat and charge at the same time.