- Challenging Questions – As you go through each attraction’s queue, you will be given multiple choice questions to answer about things that can be seen while in line. Most of the questions are asked in the order you will encounter them while waiting in line. If “FP” is noted next to the question, you can even see these while waiting in the FASTPASS queue.
- Treasure Hunts – The Treasure Hunts give you a list of specific items to look for while waiting in each queue.
- Pop Quizzes – Pop quizzes direct you to look at a specific item (such as a display, a sign or a poster or a mural) before getting in line. While waiting in line you answer as many questions or list as many things about that item as you can remember.
- Collections – Collections are great to search for at any time at Walt Disney World- waiting on a meal, waiting for characters or waiting to get in the park. This book suggests looking for items like weather vanes, Mickey ears, girls dressed as princesses, and lots more! A full list is found on pages 16-17. See how many each person in your party can find throughout the day or for a specific amount of time. Don’t forget to keep track of your numbers!
- 1 point for each question answered correctly.
- 1 point for every item found while treasure hunting.
- 1 point for each item added to your collections.
- 5 bonus points for every collection in which you’ve gathered more than 10 items.
Thank you to The Intrepid Traveler for providing this book at no cost in return for a review on my blog.