|image from wdwnews.com|
Did you know guests staying on Walt Disney World property can have any merchandise purchased in the parks delivered to your resort for FREE?? When you make a purchase at any of the shops in the parks, you can arrange to have that merchandise delivered to your resort instead of lugging around a bag of stuffed Mickey’s all day! All you have to do is tell the cast member at the register that you want your purchase delivered. You will complete a slip of paper where you will get a copy and the other copy is attached to your package. You can expect your purchase at your resort within 24 hours typically.
- If it’s your last day, do not have packages sent to the room. You may have to leave before your souvenirs arrive at the hotel!
- If you don’t want to lug around your packages and you are staying off property (or it’s your last day) you can have your package delivered to the front of the park. When you leave for the day, stop by the designated area and pick up your package!
- At Magic Kingdom- pick up at Main Street Chamber of Commerce
- At Epcot- pick up at “The Gift Shop” at the front entrance of the park or at “World Traveler” at the International Gateway entrance.
- At Hollywood Studios- pick up at Oscar’s Super Service.
- At Animal Kingdom- pick up at Garden Gate Gifts.