Voyage of the Little Mermaid is a 17 minute live action musical show that captures the story of Ariel from Disney’s The Little Mermaid. This show has captured guests hearts since it opened on January 7, 1992. As you enter the theater, you are made to feel like you are going underwater with Ariel and her friends. In the show, you can follow Ariel’s adventures through puppets, live performers, movie clips and special effects.
- Check the Times Guide at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the schedule and show times. Show times are subject to change.
- This show is accessible to guests in their wheelchairs and ECVs.
- To see this show with the shortest wait time, visit first thing in the morning.
- While this is a family attraction, some young children find it frightening due to the darkness and Ursula, the sea witch.
- The middle or rear of the theater is the best for seeing all the special affects in the show.
- Children may need to sit in an adult’s lap to see everything.