|image from Disney Parks Blog|
Spring Training starts next week, on February 26! The Braves will kick off their 17th season of training at WDW against the Tigers. If your family is planning a trip to Walt Disney World in the next few weeks, and you love baseball, I would suggest planning an afternoon (or occasional evening) to catch a baseball game at the ESPN Wide World of Sports. Below, you will find the details about the games and the venue from the ESPN Wide World of Sports web site.
Here is the Braves schedule for 2014:
- Wednesday, February 26- Detroit Tigers 1:05pm
- Friday, February 28- Houston Astros 6:05pm
- Sunday, March 2- Detroit Tigers 1:05pm
- Monday, March 3- New York Mets 1:05pm
- Tuesday, March 4- Washington Nationals 1:05pm
- Thursday, March 6- Washington Nationals 6:05pm
- Saturday, March 8- Miami Marlins 1:05pm
- Tuesday, March 11- Philadelphia Phillies 1:05pm
- Wednesday, March 12- Washington Nationals 1:05pm
- Friday, March 14- Tampa Bay Rays 1:05pm
- Saturday, March 15- St. Louis Cardinals 1:05pm
- Wednesday, March 19- New York Yankees 1:05pm
- Friday, March 21- Detroit Tigers 1:05pm
- Saturday, March 22- Boston Red Sox 1:05pm
- Sunday, March 23- New York Mets 1:05pm
- Monday, March 24- Houston Astros 6:05pm
- Wednesday, March 26- Miami Marlins 1:05pm
- Lower Reserved $39-$52
- Upper Reserved $27-$39
- Bleacher Reserved $27-$39
- 3rd Base Lawn General Admission $19-$24
- Pennant Berm General Admission $12-$17
no outside food or drinks
no lawn chairs
NOTE: ALL bags will be inspected prior to entering the park.
All ages are welcome. Ages 0-2 admitted free on ticket holder’s lap (no ticket required). A ticket is required for all children 3 and older.
Box Office Hours
Sunday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
From I-4 East & West: Take exit 65 (Osceola Parkway West); take a left into ESPN Wide World of Sports® at Victory Way and follow signs.
General parking is complimentary. Valet parking will be available for $20.