|image from wdwnews.com|
The Seas with Nemo and Friends is actually the name of the pavilion and the attraction inside! In 2004, The Living Seas pavilion began remodeling into the pavilion we know today as “The Seas with Nemo and Friends.” This pavilion is home to Turtle Talk with Crush, the Nemo themed ride with the same name as the pavilion, and a big area that includes the Caribbean Coral Reef aquariums, Bruce’s Shark World and the Coral Reef restaurant.
- When entering the pavilion, you will have a chance to ride the attraction or bypass it to go straight to the pavilion. Check your wait times. If Turtle Talk with Crush has a short wait, bypass the Nemo ride and visit Crush first. Come back later to ride Nemo.
- On this attraction, there are some scenes that may be frightening for younger children. The sharks and anglerfish can be frightening!
- The attraction will end inside the pavilion. From here, you can visit the other exhibits in The Seas with Nemo and Friends.
- There are amazing photo opportunities in this pavilion! Have your camera ready outside and inside!
- Guests must be able to transfer from their wheelchairs/ECVs. Melissa from Disney on Wheels shares her experience.
- Great information about The Seas with Nemo and Friends can be found at allears.net.