In December, I applied to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration with Disney Parks and Mom Select. Earlier this month, I found out that I was selected to be a host! I was so excited to get this email. At the time, I was in the middle of planning and implementing my son’s 5th Birthday party, which was a Star Wars theme. I’m still trying to recover from that and get my photos organized so I can share them with all of you!
On Monday of this week, I got my #DisneySide box! I was thrilled to receive this gift. When I opened the box, I found a fabulous black American Tourister suitcase as my hostess gift. I can’t wait to use it on our next vacation! Inside the bag were all the supplies I might need to host a #DisneySide party.
The items included were:
- a Disney luggage tag to use with the luggage
- HP Photo cards to print invitations and photos from the party
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party supplies (plates, napkins, cups, cupcake liners, table cloth and swirl decorations)
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutters
- The Chew measuring cups
- Recipe Cards
- Muppets postcard calendars
- Mickey and Minnie “So This Is Love” Lithographs by Will Gay
- RunDisney bumperstickers, bracelets and cheer cards
- Story iPhone5 Case
- Donald Tatoos
- Mickey Stickers
- Disney Parks planning DVD
- Disney Parks Trivia Cards
- Disney Parks Bingo Cards
- Instructions on how to paint faces
- Welcome packet with additional ideas, recipes and games
- A Magic Kingdom Party. Taking a “tour” through the lands of the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World with different activities, crafts, games and foods that represent all the lands.
- A “March Madness” Disney Party. Since the party is going to be March 1 and our family loves sports and Disney, we thought about combining the two! We are trying to figure out a way to have the families compete together and play Disney games (Bingo and Trivia were included in our pack!) and compete in some sort of bracket. BUT, I have to figure out a way to make sure everyone is a winner!! 🙂