For our families fall trip to Walt Disney World, I have several goals:
1) Stay at a new resort- Disney’s Art of Animation. We are looking forward to experiencing this new resort. I’ve walked through in the past and love the theming! I think my boys will too- especially the Nemo pool and Cars area.
2) Eat at new restaurants during our trip. I know we’ll try Be Our Guest, Via Napoli, The Plaza, and Hollywood & Vine. I still have time to research other options for us! 🙂
3) Wear FAMILY Halloween costumes to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. I so badly want to dress as a Family for this party. I want all of us to be a character from a Disney Movie… but my husband does NOT dress up, ever. I have to really work hard on this resolution! I also have to decide on a theme that won’t be to ‘baby’ or ‘girly’ for my then 5 year old.
4) Make Magical Memories on our vacation! That goes without saying. Just being at Walt Disney World, with our family, not having the distractions of “real life” make it magical! No work, no bills to pay (at least while we are there!), no schedules (unless we decide to make one) and no pressures. Just fun, family and lots of Pixie Dust!
At home, I have several resolutions or goals as well:
1) Have 2 Disney themed birthday parties- Star Wars and Dumbo. For C-man’s 5th birthday, in a few weeks, we’ll be celebrating in Jedi fashion! I’ve had to learn about Star Wars and do some research for planning this one. In September, we’ll have Big E’s 2nd birthday under the Big Top with a Dumbo theme!
2) Have Disney family movie nights. We have so many Disney movies and we watch them often, but I could do so much more to make them “funner!” I love how others make a night of it- with a movie themed dinner, decorations and activities. That’s what I want to do more of this year!
3) Create more Disney memories at home through crafts, cooking, scrapbooking and the movie nights mentioned above! So many of my Disney blogging friends do a fabulous job of creating Disney magic at home and I want to do that for my boys too! There are so many wonderful Disney things to celebrate at home and I’ve already started adding big dates to my calendar- stay tuned! 🙂
And last, I actually have Disney resolutions and goals for my blog! 1) I hope to move my blog from blogger to WordPress in 2014. I have no idea how to do this, but I have friends! 🙂
2) With the move to WordPress, I plan to update my blog with the theme, background and side bar “stuff.” I want it to be clean, crisp and easy to navigate. I hope that’s not too hard!
3) I want to organize the material and add new content. I hope to have reviews of all of the resorts by the end of the year, begin reviews on all the attractions and offer more information rather than opinion. Whew- I’m tired already just by thinking of this!
4) Last, I need to figure out the best way to use social media to promote my blog and actually do it! I have all the accounts, I think, but I don’t utilize them to the best of my ability. I hope that’ll change.