In addition to touring the World Showcase at Epcot, eating at the amazing restaurants, shopping for exotic gifts, and enjoying the spectacular attractions and shows consider taking part in the Kidcot Fun Stops or Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure!
Kidcot Fun Stops provide a way for children to become engaged at the World Showcase Countries. They can decorate a souvenir mask or Duffy Bear and at any or all of the countries they visit they can get a stamp from that country on their mask. I’ve even seen some kids ask the cast member to write their name in their native language- specifically Japan and China.
Where to Find Kidcot Fun Stops:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
If your child is too “mature” for a Duffy Bear, you can purchase a World Showcase Passport at Epcot to house their stamps. Each passport comes with a Mickey Mouse button and stickers for each country.
Another fun activity for the kids and family at the World Showcase is Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure. You can become a Secret Agent and go undercover as you solve clues to stop some of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s evil plots. All you have to do is visit a recruitment center at Odyssey Bridge, Norway Pavilion, Italy Pavilion or near the International Gateway to receive your assignment and pick up an interactive handheld device that will guide you on your mission. Two to four guests of any age can share each interactive device. Each mission lasts anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes, and because each pavilion hosts a different mission, you can go back several times.