While I love Disney’s Animal Kingdom, I don’t have as many “must have” experiences there. There are lots of things I enjoy doing, but not many that make my visit seem incomplete if I don’t do them. Here are the few things that are on my “must do” list:
- Kilimanjaro Safaris. Hands down. I must do this, multiple times if possible!
- Visit the goats at Rafiki’s Planet Watch! We had a great experience there once, so we always go back hoping to recreate that time.
- Festival of the Lion King. This is my favorite stage show on Disney property. I love it and hope the rumors of it leaving are not true.
- Dinosaur. As long as there are no small kids with us (which is unlikely!) we will be riding this. We love it!
- Find DiVine. I can sit and watch her all day long. Her talent amazes me.