I’ve shared with you many times before how Main Street USA is my favorite area of the Magic Kingdom. One of the reasons it’s my favorite is for the shopping options! I truly believe you can find something on Main Street for every person on your “I have to buy a souvenir for…” list!
A few of my favorite Main Street shopping experiences are:
- Box Office Gifts– Here you can find Disney Pins & Vinylmation, Gifts & Housewares.
- The Chapeau– Everyone who makes their first trip to WDW needs to stop by this shop to pick up their embroidered Mickey Ears!
- Crystal Arts– This is where you can find that special gift for friends who don’t want a traditional stuffed Mickey, but a glass sculpture Mickey. You can also watch a glass blower inside the shop.
- Emporium– We spend most of our time here looking at and buying toys, gifts, collectibles, clothes, pins, and stuffed animals! We could spend hours in this shop. It’s also a great place to be to wait out the rain.
- Uptown Jewelers– This is another shop for “nicer” gifts such as art, collectibles, jewelry, china, clocks and Disney figurines.
- Main Street Confectionary– When our family isn’t in the Emporium, you’ll find us picking out our favorite foods, snacks, drinks and housewares gifts here. I make at least one trip to the Confectionary each trip!
- Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square. Yes, I buy a Christmas ornament from this shop on each trip.
- Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar at the exit of Pirates of the Caribbean. This is where my son could spend the afternoon trying on all the Pirate attire. You can also experience The Pirate’s League here.
- Buzz’s Star Command in Tomorrowland at the exit of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. We like this shop because we love Buzz and Toy Story. Plus, we like to crawl in “jail” with Zurg and get a photo!
- Tomorrowland Light and Power Company at the exit of Space Mountain. We enjoy shopping and playing the arcade here!
- Heritage House in Liberty Square beside The Hall of Presidents. My husband is a history nerd, so this is the perfect spot for him! He loves looking at all the history books about our country and presidents.
- Big Top Souvenirs in the new Fantasyland is the one shopping experience I’m most looking forward to on our next trip. It was not quite opened on our last visit. It appears that you can buy snacks AND great souvenirs here!