It’s been a great week around here! I’m so glad blogger lets me schedule my posts or else I don’t think I would have had any this week! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with your family, eat lots of turkey and watch movies and football. I also hope you were able to slow down and remember to thank God for all you have. That is what happened at our house.
Now, on to the blog! Here is what happened on “A Disney Mom’s Thoughts” this week:
- Last Sunday, I shared three reasons you should use Garden Grocer on your next WDW vacation! Really, you should use them to provide your snacks and food for your trips.
- The Ashton-Drake Galleries has some adorable Disney Princess Dolls that would make a great Christmas gift for any doll collector. See what they have to offer!
- I finally caught up on my Destination Disney quotes on Monday! I shared some thoughts on a quote from Sebastian about children.
- Tuesday brought us Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia! I found some great Thanksgiving Trivia for this week!
- Paul from babystations.com provided a guest post that shared some great information on Things to do in Disney World with a Baby. See if your ideas made the list!
- For Wordless Wednesday, I found an old photo of the Mickey Mouse balloon in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Love it!
- Thursday was Thanksgiving Day. I linked up with Heidi with a Destination Disney quote and then realized I did the wrong quote. 🙁 oh well! I also shared what dad is thankful for at WDW.
I’m very thankful this week that some of my Magical Blogorail friends have blog hops I can participate in! I’m not sure I would have had many posts without their suggestions and hops.
Stay tuned for next weeks posts! I’ll be joining 2 Blogorail loops- Teal on Tuesday and Green on Friday! I’ll also be ready to participate in Tuesday Trivia, Wordless Wednesday and Thursday’s Destination Disney hops. There are also many other posts still in draft that may make their way to the blog this week!
Are there any topics you want to see covered about Walt Disney World?