1. When you arrive at the park, head straight to Guest Services and request a Birthday Button! These are free and will get you special attention throughout the day from cast members and park guests.
3. Order a birthday cake to be delivered to your table at a restaurant on property. Call (407) 827-2253 48-hours before the special meal to make arrangements.
4. Make reservations (180 days in advance) at the birthday persons favorite restaurant on property- don’t forget #2!!
5. Decorate your hotel room while the birthday guest is sleeping or taking a shower! Or for a price, you have have decorations sent to your room from Disney Florist! Call 407-939-4438 for prices and learn more about the packages at Disney Florist.
6. Book a “Pirate and Pals Fireworks Voyage” on the birthday night. Prices are $54 for adults and $31 for children; for more info visit Pirate and Pals Fireworks Voyage.
8. Buy a birthday hat at any of the souvenir shops on Disney Property and have the birthday guest wear it all day!
9. Plan a private birthday party at Goofy’s Candy Co in Downtown Disney!
10. Let the birthday guest choose the activities for the day.
11. Buy a special birthday pin or souvenir for the birthday guest!
What do you like to do to celebrate birthdays at Walt Disney World?