Here is what we have accomplished since I posted an update last:
1. Playlist for the car ride.
2. Completed our Countdown to Disney poster.
3. Started gathering supplies for our MNSSHP costumes.
4. Started packing.
5. Made luggage tags.
6. Made a stroller sign.
7. Made our itinerary spreadsheet.
8. Made plans to have a “Kitchen Sink” with Melissa from Disney on Wheels while we are on vacation at the same time!
Things we still need to do:
1. Find the Campfire Movie Sing a long schedule.
2. Complete our costumes.
3. Make our tie dye t-shirts.
4. Make our Mickey inspired snacks for the trip.