Archives for February 2011
I had someone ask specific questions about “Fastpass” earlier this week, so I thought I’d blog about it…
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Jungle Cruise
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Mission Space
- Test Track
- Captain EO
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- Expedition Everest
- Kali River Rapids
- Primeval Whirl
- Star Tours
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania!
- They are only valid for the day of issue. You can’t save it for the next day during the same time window!
- Everyone in your group who is entering the fastpass line has to have their own fastpass ticket. The only exception to this is children under the age of 3 who enter the parks for free and don’t require a park ticket.
- You are limited to the number of fastpass tickets you can have at one time. Check your fastpass ticket to see when you can get your next one. If you try to get a fastpass before the correct time, the fastpass distribution machine will not issue a fastpass ticket. (see the photo above of the fastpass, at the bottom of the ticket, to see the time you can get a new fastpass)
- If you have problems with the fastpass machines, there will be a cast member waiting to help.
- If you have a fastpass in your hands and aren’t going to be able to use it, make someones day and share it with another park guest!
- Fastpasses “expire” after the one hour window is over, but some cast members will allow you to return after the hour window is over.
- If you are visiting during peak times, you will need to plan how you want to get and use fastpasses. The more popular attractions will run out of fastpasses quickly. You need to get a fastpass early in the morning for your favorite, must ride attractions.
- If someone isn’t interested in riding a roller coaster or another fastpass attraction, have that person go get fastpass for a ride you all want to ride while the rest of you get in line for the ride he doesn’t want to ride. Example: My dad doesn’t ride Space Mountain. While everyone else goes to ride Space Mountain first thing in the standby line, we give all the park tickets to my dad and have him go to Splash Mountain to get fastpasses while we are on Space Mountain.
It happum on one ah dem Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days. Now dat’s the kinda day where you can’t opem yo mouf widout a song jumpin right out of it! ~Uncle Remus
I met Brer Bear during the same trip I met Brer Rabbit in 2005. I met Brer Bear first so we had time to get an autograph and a photo. This was in the Magic Kingdom in Frontierland. I like how the ink on the paper is has little spaces in it because his fur on his hand would get in the way of the pen!